Sportobolcess Admin replied

295 weeks ago

ERROR_GETTING_IMAGES

Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid Song Free Download

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c This is the sequel to the first Full Metal Panic! series and starts where the first series left off. Sousuke is back and is having a hard time mixing school and his military job, but things are not going to be easy for Sagara and his friends, because a secret organization wants to eliminate Mithril and carry on their evil plans.
I've got to say, what I've seen of Fumoffu was a bit plot-light, and even the first series had its duller moments, but at thirteen episodes TSR packs so much in! Expect to see more action, faster AS battles, scarier bad guys (seriously… Gates has *issues*).<br/><br/>Unfortunately for fans of Fumoffu, neither Hayashimizu nor Ren Mikihara have speaking parts in this series, although Ren can be seen briefly in one scene. Much of the story takes place aboard TDD-1, and that means more Kurz and Mao, and even a little background on Tessa's family!<br/><br/>The animation is wicked smooth with clean, sharp lines and plenty of background detail. Voice actors for this series are excellent (my personal favourite being Miki Shinchiro, who plays Kurz =^_^=) and towards the end of the series it's hard to believe that the anguish played out by Souske is line drawings and a voice actor in a studio. Completely convincing- good job that man. According to native speakers of Chinese, the voice actors in this series sound a little stiff, and the same is presumably true for Italians, but for the rest of us the diversity of this series is great. (I personally have issues with Mao's pronunciation of the words 'Rock and Roll'… probably not the best choice of words for a Japanese voice actress). ~_~'<br/><br/>Anyway, wicked plot, great pacing, good character expo, awesome character development, particularly for Souske. Spectacular animation. The background music won't survive more that one or two listens out of context, but the energetic and heartfelt 'Minamikaze' (South Wind) of the title theme is excellent, and the slower closing theme has plenty of fans. Look forward to this!<br/><br/>*~Pips~*

Il venditore di morte full movie download in hindi hdBad Cat tamil dubbed movie free downloadMidnight Ride full movie in hindi free downloadThe Toxic Avenger Part II malayalam movie downloadEpisode 5.63 dubbed hindi movie free download torrents-CRY-ed in hindi free downloadtamil movie dubbed in hindi free download Fearless HeartDie Superschurken-Liga download moviesDead for Quids full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pEarthtastrophe full movie hd 1080p

last edited 217 weeks ago by Sportobolcess
Please log in to post a reply.