Sportobolcess Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Monsters Vs. Aliens Download Movies

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b A woman transformed into a giant after she is struck by a meteorite on her wedding day becomes part of a team of monsters sent in by the U.S. government to defeat an alien mastermind trying to take over Earth.
An underlying plot exists in this movie of Susan growing not just in size but in confidence. The movie begins with Susan going along with her fiancé because he has a decent job and from what she can tell, he cares for her. Throughout the movie, Susan realizes that she doesn't need to stand in a man's shadow and that she is her own strong, independent woman.
my kids had a blast watching this movie. We watched the 3d version, which definitely was well worth it because it just made the movie a lot more enjoyable.<br/><br/>The storyline was simple, but the voice acting and animation made up for it. We all enjoy the 3d aspects of the movie when things were popping out, it looks like a new trend for animated moviesit really does add to the experience, i wouldn't of enjoyed the moviemuch if it wasn't 3d.<br/><br/>They did a good job with the characterspeople in the theaters did care about them.<br/><br/>I recommend watching this movie providing that you watch it in 3d.
I had high hopes for "Monsters vs. Aliens" and in certain respects it met those expectations but substantiallya whole it failed to meet them.<br/><br/>Why? Because essentially it lacks real heart.<br/><br/>It just felt wrong - you'll know what I mean when you watch it. Like Pixar's "Cars," it just lacked the heart, the engaging storytelling of their past triumphs.<br/><br/>The story is fine, if a bit retreaded from alien movies - a super-secret group of monsters sequestered away by a vague, mysterious government agency is finally (after 50 years, holed away in a facility that, had it been real, likely cost billions to operate, but let's not let reality intrude) called to action when an evil alien named Gallaxhar invades earth to retrieve a vital mineral that made one of the monsters-Ginormica, voiced by Reese Witherspoon–a monster in the first place.<br/><br/>There is some good action, the CGI animation pretty solid (standard, I'd say, by today's standards), and the climactic battle scenes good but, while it is supposed to feel heartwarmingGinormica grows surer of her identitya "monster," it feels somewhat limp.<br/><br/>My theory - and take that for what it's worth, which is nothing - is that these CGI movies generally fall flat because there are too many big name, big screen actors taking these roles. I'm serious - there are just too many big names here and I don't think they're up to the task of good voice acting, which is a whole different ball game than screen acting. I didn't think Reese and Hugh Laurie were particularly good though Seth RogenB.O.B. the blob is pretty funny.<br/><br/>Let me provide a supporting argument for this theory: In the movie "Bolt," John Travolta, in my opinion, was not that greatthe movie's namesake dog. Likewise Miley Cyrus was not that great, which is not saying muchCyrus is a questionable actor anyway. But Mark Walton, who voices Rhino in that movie, and is a professional voice actor, was very, very funny and really made that movie worth watching.<br/><br/>The biggest problem in my opinion is not that the big name actors are especially bad - though I think they lack the art of good, professional voice actors - but rather that we know the voices themselves. We know Reese's voice and Travolta's and so on.<br/><br/>Of course my theory falls apart in movies like "Kung Fu Panda" where major names like Jack Black and Dustin Hoffman, voice stars of that movie, deflate my theory entirely. Of course "Kung Fu Panda" was "A grade" CGI, storytelling, and easily on par with Pixar fare which has set the gold standard for animated CGI. "Monsters vs. Aliens" - not so much.<br/><br/>All said "Monsters vs. Aliens" is decent, not spectacular, somewhat fun, but not amazing. Much of the humor feels rather flat to me. It's enjoyable to a point and then seems to strain.<br/><br/>My feeling? Wait for the DVD.
A film of chuckles, smiles and light amusement rather than big laughs, galvanizing excitement and original invention.
Susan Murphy (voice of (<a href="/name/nm0000702/">Reese Witherspoon</a>) is changed into a giantess when she is hit by a meteor containing a substance called quantonium. She is sent by the government to live with a group of monsters, all of whom are shunned on Earth. When the Earth is attacked by an alien, however, the President of the United States sends the monsters on a mission to fight the alien and save the Earth. A photo of Susan and some of her monster friends can be viewed here. No reason was given in the movie, so viewers have suggested a variety of reasons. Some think it's because a small amount of quantonium still remained in her body. Others suggest that the quantonium permanently damaged her hair's pigment, perhaps due to the stress it had on her body. Another possibility is because it was meant to show that she wasn't done with being a monster. Still others suggest that, although her old hair stayed white, new hair might grow out brown at the roots. If you enjoyed Monsters vs Aliens, you may wish to take a look at some of Dreamworks' previous animated films. These include: <a href="/title/tt0120794/">The Prince of Egypt (1998)</a> (1998); <a href="/title/tt0120630/">Chicken Run (2000)</a> (2000); <a href="/title/tt0126029/">Shrek (2001)</a> (2001) and its two sequels, <a href="/title/tt0298148/">Shrek 2 (2004)</a> (2004) and <a href="/title/tt0413267/">Shrek the Third (2007)</a> (2007); <a href="/title/tt0166813/">Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron (2002)</a> (2002); <a href="/title/tt0165982/">Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas (2003)</a> (2003); <a href="/title/tt0307453/">Shark Tale (2004)</a> (2004); <a href="/title/tt0312004/">The Curse of the Were-Rabbit (2005)</a> (2005); <a href="/title/tt0351283/">Madagascar (2005)</a> (2005) and the sequel, <a href="/title/tt0479952/">Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa (2008)</a> (2008); <a href="/title/tt0327084/">Over the Hedge (2006)</a> (2006); <a href="/title/tt0389790/">Bee Movie (2007)</a> (2007); and <a href="/title/tt0441773/">Kung Fu Panda (2008)</a> (2008).
Origins full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pEpisode 1.60 full movie download in hindiThe Price full movie in hindi free downloadMasters of the Universe movie mp4 downloadhindi Cracks in the Rock free downloadOne, One Thousand full movie online freetamil movie dubbed in hindi free download Episode 1.133tamil movie Casting Special free downloadTsubasa, misaki gourudenkonbi 720pRevel telugu full movie download

last edited 217 weeks ago by Sportobolcess
Please log in to post a reply.